Naverisk… Company Information!
Naverisk is a market leading unified Remote Monitoring, Management (RMM) and Service Desk platform allowing MSP’s and IT professionals to automate IT service delivery and streamline back office business processes. The Naverisk platform is differentiated by its simplicity and ease of use, is natively mobile device friendly and available via as a Cloud services or an Onsite installation.
The concept of Naverisk came about in early 2007 out of frustrations with the current range of web based IT management tools on the market.
The complexity, training requirements and true total cost of ownership of the tools in the market simply do not fit the smaller IT service provider and in-house IT teams requirements.
- Lower the cost of IT systems management through simplicity
- Focus on service delivery to the business rather than technology
- Provide relevant IT related information across the entire business, not just the technicians
- Make Naverisk available and relevant for every business, not just larger companies
- Provide a low risk entry into managed services for IT service providers globally
The Naverisk Solution
Naverisk has been built to support the delivery of business focused IT services to small and medium sized IT service providers and businesses through a single dashboard, from anywhere in the world.
With a minimal installation time, a very low total cost of ownership and “pay as you use” licensing, Naverisk delivers a low risk opportunity for IT service providers and internal IT teams to realize the benefits of managed services.