The concept of Naverisk came about in early 2007 out of frustrations with the current range of web-based IT management tools on the market. The complexity, training requirements and true total cost of ownership of most tools in the market simply do not fit the smaller IT service provider and in-house IT teams requirements. At Naverisk, we set out to change that.
- Lower the cost of IT systems management through simplicity
- Focus on service delivery to the business rather than technology
- Provide relevant IT related information across the entire business, not just the technicians
- Make Naverisk available and relevant for every business, not just larger companies
- Provide a low risk entry into managed services for IT service providers globally
Naverisk Leadership Team (left to right) : Ivan Wood—Chief Technology Officer, Jason Poulopoulos—Director of Global Sales, Simon Dwyer—Global Operations Director, Florin Zamfir—Development Manager and Mike Inzerillo—Managing Director